From North of Providence
- Take I-95 south to Exit 17 following signs for Roger Williams Park and Zoo. At the end of exit ramp, turn left onto Elmwood Avenue
- Stay in the right lane for 0.1 mile and just before the light take a right turn into the half circle that takes you straight into the park.
From South of Providence
- Take I-95 north to Exit 16 following signs for Roger Williams Park and Zoo, bearing right towards Elmwood Avenue, and then move to the left.
- Turn left onto Elmwood Avenue, go into right lane, and proceed 0.1 miles through the traffic signal.Take right into the Park.
Within Roger Williams Park
- Bear right and follow the signs to the Botanical Center. The Center is 0.4 miles from the Park entrance. The Center will be on your right.
Click on this link for a map showing the roadway and landmarks inside the park.